Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Glendalough





You're wish is my command! I felt a little like my sisters...finding the perfect shot, and I must admit, these are a few of my best shots! We're in the Wicklow Mountains. There are a couple of lakes at the top of the "mountain" where a hermet named Kevin - later made into a saint, went to escape and ponder life. I can see why! These are some images of St. Kevin's monastery in a place called Glendolough (pronounced Glen - dough - lock). It was so peaceful - except for the drive to get here...the road was wide enough for half of the car, the other half was in the ditch!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

how peaceful! You did a Great job with all the pictures. How amazing to be there, and to see all the beautiful scenery. I can only wait to get to go there..
Are you going to post some every day? That would be cool...
Dre

Kristen said...

those are really pretty Kim. I think I would just want to pitch a blanket, have a picnic, take a nap and stay there all afternoon. You have some pretty pictures here, which ones are you going to blow up?

Kristen said...

k, dying for new pics. bring em on :)!